I’ve been wanting to delete my old posts on this blog but deleting two years worth of posts and transferring over 1000 posts from another tumblog is proving to be troublesome. So instead I am moving to http://www.psychopathicnipplehead.tumblr.com
Please follow me there as I will be posting alot more and more frequently.
April Book Photo Challenge: Day 7
Socially awkward character
It had been a while since I last read About a Boy, and I had forgotten just how hilarious Will and Marcus are. After taking these photos, I ended up re-reading the book in one sitting, and I’ll probably have to watch the movie later tonight as well…
I recommend this to everyone
signs of a shutdown in aspies
- Becoming less verbal or nonverbal
- Looking “spaced out” or detached from what’s happening
- Withdrawing, not wanting to be around people
- Curling up in the fetal position
- Hiding out under furniture, blankets, etc.
And no, person observing above-mentioned signs, there’s nothing you can do to help. Except go away.